You have followed a link to a page that does not exist yet 1. To create the page, start typing in the box below (see the help page for more info). If you are here by mistake, click your browser's2 back button. This is the journal article citation 3. You have followed a link to a page that does not exist yet 4. To create the page, start typing in the box below (see the help page for more info)5. If you are here by mistake, click your browser's back button. This is the journal article citation 6.
- ^ Adduci, Kathryn James. "An analysis of the sonata for trumpet and piano by Peter Maxwell Davies, identifying the use of historical forms, and the implications for performance". (2006). [ Thesis ] University of North Texas.
- ^ Richard Specht, Richard Strauss. "Also sprach Zarathustra : Tondichtung (frei nach Friedrich Nietszche) : for full orchestra : op. 30". . (1932). oclc: 10222818
- ^ Dudgeon, Ralph Thomas. "A Handbook for the Cornetto". [ Journal article ] Journal of the International Trumpet Guild. Vol.1. No.1. (October 1976): 30-34.
- ^ Altman, Timothy. "An analysis for performance of two chamber works with trumpet by Eric Ewazen ...to cast a shadow again (a song cycle for voice, trumpet, and piano) and trio for trumpet, violin, and piano". (2005): 190 pages. [ Thesis ] University of Kentucky.
- ^ Hickman, David (2007). "Classical Repertoire". 11 tracks. [ Pedagogical recording ] Summit Records.
- ^ Allard, Joseph (1972). "Advanced Rhythms". [ Method or study book ]